Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Monday, October 15th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
BURKETTSVILLE - Clarence "Curly" Newkirk walks slowly not touching the parallel bars. His smile grows broader as the distance lengthens between him and the wheelchair left behind. Irene Newkirk is equally pleased about her husb . . .
LIMA - A crowd of Celina cross country fans gathered around a bulletin board at Ottawa Metro Park to see if the Bulldogs' boy's cross country team could come away with a historic win. As the runners were finishing up the varsit . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Inside demolition continues
• Four running for seats on BOE
• Four vying for Marion township seats
• Foundation honors first inductees
• Conservancy district OK's filter strip payments
• Niekamp's leadership key to Celina winning title
• Celina picks up a win on the road at Toledo CC