Tuesday, October 30th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - It took a lot of peanut butter, four dogs and a cat to put Mercer Health in the running for a million dollar piece of medical equipment. Administrators and staff recently tried their hand at movie producing then ent . . .
Mercer County officials are asking residents to decide the fate of a 0.5 percent countywide sales tax that would be used to build a new $12 million, 100-bed jail west of Celina. The current jail, built in 1939, is badly outdate . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Marion school plans tax issues for March
• Celina man enters guilty plea
• OVI checkpoint nets four citations
• 3 candidates vying for Mercer SWCD board
• Redskins ready for first team trip to state CC meet at Scioto Downs
• Boeckman grabs Big Ten weekly offensive honor